Re: Tests to become a Yinkin Devotee

From: Hallier, Wilfried <vingo_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 15:28:04 +0100

> In my game, I have a Yinkin initiate who wants to move
> to devotee status.
> I'd like to play it out, rather than just say,
> "OK - you're now a devotee."
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I should
> handle it?
> I was thinking along the lines of a minor heroquest,
> but am having difficulty unearthing an appropriate
> myth to reenact.

Globaly for a hunter, I think that all the hunter life cycle has to be reminded.

Also, your player will make a heroquest to gain a least one feat. This HQ should correspond to the feat. Perhaps should you ask him which feat/s he wishes to try or you could impose it/them to him.

I also suggest you to give him a feat from the main aspect instead of a subcult or herocult.

Maybe, do you have an idea of feats he will try to gain?

Wilfried.