Re: Re: New devotees, starting feats

From: Gerald Bosch <gbosch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 20:26:02 -0500

New subcult:

Swen the Deathsinger

Membership Requirements: Demonstrate ability to sing all 327 verses of "The Swordsman's Prayer" which begins: "This is my sword. There are many others like it, but this one is mine..."

Abilities: Leather Lungs, Memorize Lyrics, Sing while Fighting

Virtues: Musical

Affinites:
Battle Song (Inspirational Camp Sing, Make Song Heard, Uplift Courage, Yodel of Death)