Heroquest at Amazon.ca

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:39:53 -0500

Jeff Kyer writes:
> http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/192905212X/qid%3D1067386073/701-5985407-1973923
>
> My god, that's cheap! Its selling for $36 CDN - and free
> shipping. If you can't get your FLGS to get it, I suggest
> getting it shipped.

Ouch. If Amazon gets into the game market that will kill the FLGS. I can't imagine any store I know being able to compete with price markups like that.

> Hmm. It looks like the US Amazon doesn't carry it themselves.

Americans can always order from amazon.ca and have it shipped south of the border; in fact, it's probably cheaper even with the shipping at that price.

At least, I've been able to order books from the UK amazon that weren't available in north american and have them shipped here.

(Frex, the "Fantasy Masterworks" series reprints of original, early 20th century fantasy works, most of which don't seem to be available in North America.)

--
Viktor Haag : Software & Information Design : Research In Motion
                              +--+