Rebelling tribes

From: Jonas Schiött <jonas.schiott_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 19:03:39 +0100

Ian:
>In 1618 the Dundealos tribe rebelled against Lunar rule when a Lunar
[snip]
>Picked this info from Jane Williams site. Not sure of the original
>document for this info - anyone else know?

Questlines 1. And possibly some other fanzine as well.

Jeff:
>Its also mentioned in the Glorantha book of Hero Wars.

Yeah, except the name is wrong...

Bruce:
>Then again, I might be biased, as my main HW game is about the
>Dundealos. :)

What a coincidence, so is ours! :-) I suppose the plot hook is too good to resist.

And my character got to chop the tax collector in half! Yippee! Of course, we have still to face the consequences...

Jonas Schiött
Göteborg