RE: Digest Number 198

From: A. K. Berner <open_micro_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 13:14:32 -0500

Graham Robinson wrote:

>Whiteeye in the Rainbow Mounds

Rainbow mounts was the first full Runequest Adventure that I bought and played through (was the only one available then =)) I just love it and I'm glad it was converted to HW rules. I'll never forget the first time I met up with White-eye and how amazingly fun (and dangerous!) it was to grapple him on that ledge.
I mention this because I remember someone asking about a week back what HW supplement books we were looking forward to the most. For me it is the Uz book. I love the Glorantha trolls, and when Trollpak came out I did a ton of stuff with it in Runequest. The whole aspect of having such in-depth background on a single race including special spells, gods, types, etc. etc. is one of the things that really got me going on being a major Glorantha player and supporter.

A.K. Berner