Ex Krarshti humakti

From: giangero <giangero_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:59:36 -0000

> As an example, of how this might work, I have toyed with the idea
of
> playing a PC who was an ex-Krarshti assassin who through a
traumatic
> conversion experience joined Humakt. Naturally he has a lot to make
> up for, and various forms of penance would be a big part of his
> initiation and devotion tests. But Humakt might smile on such an
> initiate as an iteration of his own quest to re-unite and purify
the
> different parts of death. Krarshti pervert death through
assasination
> and torture; most of the initiate's god-given tasks are likely to
be
> directed against such activities.

YGWV, but leaving Krarsht to join Humakt seems to me rather problematic.

I would imagine more plausible, IMcampaign, to leave Krarsht for Yanafal Tarnils or for Nysalor or both. The predark stain left in an ex-claw would prevent him from joining the Storm Pantheon. Even if Humakt is separated from Orlanth he still is in the Storm Tribe after all.

Let alone avoiding the avenging Krarshti for the rest of his life, especially difficult, IMO, for a follower of a Cult with strong Underworld connections like Humakt.

Ciao,
Gian