Re: White Moon HQ

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:45:47 -0000

> So my Heroquest will actually be seemingly supporting the White
Moon,
> whereas it will actually be helping the Seven Mothers.

Except that half way through the rites, the red moon plant realises that the white moon ritual realy is working, she is surrounded by a blinding light and recieves a direct revelation from the Moon to Come which genuinely converts her to the cult of Zeytenera. In the last act of the ritual she reveals her role as an imperial stooge, but she sacrifices her life to hold off the lunar troops come top arrest everyone thus allowing the ceremony to be completed.

Simon Hibbs