Re: Ex Krarshti humakti

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 13:13:39 -0000

> ...I don't see how you can separate
> honor from Humakt without getting Urain, Shar-whatever, or
something
> equally nasty. (err, Urox?) Or, to misquote Pulp Fiction: "We'd
have
> to be talkin' 'bout one motherf**kin' charmin' broo. It'd have to
be
> the Cary Grant of broo."

Humakti honour is the honour of combat, not the honour of a fair trade in the marketplace, or the honour of a hard days work in the fields. So long as a being is capable of facing death with courage and meeting the obligations of a warrior then I see no incompatibility with worshiping Humakt. Both broo and scorpion folk, and many other chaotics are perfectly capable of those.

Simon Hibbs