Re: Ex Krarshti humakti

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:00:53 -0000

Absolutely! I think the aim of the restriction is to ensure that there is some control on the hordes of Scorpion-man/Walktapus Humakti RuneLord/priests with reusable sever spirit that would otherwise appear in the character folders of the eager powergaming munchkins.

(My Scorpion-man/Walktapus Humakti Devotee, of course is a meaningful exploration into the angst and dispair of a killer shunned by polite society for his monstrous looks and forced to eke a precarious existence amongst the outcasts and dregs on the margins of civilization. Honest;) )