How Heortling Humakti view Chaos Forms...

From: Hallier, Wilfried <vingo_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:05:24 +0100

>>> This has come up before. Humakt isn't restricted to the Storm
>>> Pantheon. He's the Great God of Death and every mortal thing
>>> can worship him, even chaotics such as broo and scorpion folk.
>> Technically yes, but the "virtues" often associated with chaotic
>> origins are likely to conflict with the "non-death" part of the
>> god, making such followers a very rare thing indeed.

> Yes, that's what I would have thought, making it an interesting
> conflict to roleplay. And Gian's earlier comments about the stain
> of chaos and Krarshti hunters apply fully, IMHO. But at least
> Humakt offers the promise of a New Way: a morality independent of
> his pantheon and not tied to kinship or tradition as such.

The difficulty with Humakt, Humath, Hum'akt, Hueymakt or Hum'kt is: Most of us have a vision of the heortling humatki.

And heortling hate all chaos forms. but heortling humakti hate all chaos forms but not because they are humakti.

It's simple but not so easy to discern.

It is a good possibility of illumination's path for an heortling humakti to saw a humakti broo/krarshti in Dorastor for example. And perhaps an interesting conflict to roleplay between his homeland culture or custom beliefs AND Humakt's beliefs.

Wilfried.