Rainbow Mounds Re: Digest Number 198

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 15:17:52 -0500

"A. K. Berner" wrote:

> Graham Robinson wrote:
>
> >Whiteeye in the Rainbow Mounds
>
> Rainbow mounts was the first full Runequest Adventure that I bought and
> played through (was the only one available then =)) I just love it and

Yes. Killing Whiteeye and getting bits of you turned into a newt seems to be a sort of Gloranthan Rite of Passage. =)

I'm glad that the re-write was sufficient -- if I went back, there's things I do differently. Gah. All that drowning and the money for instance.

Poor Whiteeye. I'm sure he's in some special Uzish hell where he gets killed over and over by.... hmmm... I guess he IS in Hell.

Jeff