Esrolian Humakti

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 08:28:26 +0000 (GMT)

> Babeester Gor is Protector of the Earth so isn't
> scary to Earth cult
> members who understand why she is psychotic.

Still somewhat scary, though. After all, she *is* psychotic.

> Humatki are scary because
> they are men who's loyalty isn't primarily to a
> Matriarch.
> In practice I think that Humatki are tolerated
> because they don't
> push the limits. They generally only kill other men
> in duels and
> still defer to the authority of women in all matters
> outside the
> cult. Basically in Esrolia it's a place for men who
> want to rebel
> without losing their home comforts.

Which, while probably true for the majority, raises the question of female Esrolian Humakti (and indeed female Humakti of other backgrounds in Esrolia).

Now they would be *scary*! Possibly they don't count as female under Esrolian law?

Jane Williams

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://mail.messenger.yahoo.co.uk