Re: Humakti

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:56:12 -0000

> Man, we should trade schedules for a while or something. The one
> thing I've usefully picked up from the discussion is that there is
no
> humakt in the solar pantheon, and they generally don't worship
> death. Suddenly I'm finding the Dara Happans a lot more congenial!

This is one reason I haven't played a Humakti in 15 years or so. Sure they get cool magic and get to be all angsty and stuff, but I don't think I'd have much fun playing one at the moment. Having just become a dad, I suppose I'm in a more life-affirming phase of my life.

Having said that I'm perfectly happy for players in my games to play Humakti, there's plenty of mythic meat to chew on with Humakt and I try to interpret the cult flexibly to suit people's character concepts. The ex-Krarshti sound slike an interesting character to have in a game, with lots of interesting back-story stuff you could bring in, so why not?

Simon Hibbs