Re: Re: Digest Number 198

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:38:39 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, Erik wrote:

> Trollpak, Troll God, Troll this, Troll that ...
>
> I've had it up to here with the UZ
>
> Elves, Dwarves, Ducks, hell I still love anyone loopy enough to play
> a Dragonnewt.
>
> But please lets not go Uz-crazy like AH a way back in the '80's

The trouble is that there are a fair number of troll based RQ campaigns kicking around. Until the Troll player's book comes out, it ain't possible to comfortably convert them to Hero Wars. Certainly my RQ campaign ain't converting until such a point.

And, yes, I could convert it, make up the keywords myself, but then having to convert it again when the official stuff comes out will be an even bigger pain.

Anyway, from what I can make out the Elf book will be out long before the Troll book is even started.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stable Yard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net