Re: Rainbow Mounds Re: Digest Number 198

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:28:01 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, KYER, JEFFREY wrote:

> Yes. Killing Whiteeye and getting bits of you turned into a newt seems
> to be a sort of Gloranthan Rite of Passage. =)

The newtling section is still one of the finer scenarios available for any RPG. Much fun to be had, and something I have run for three different groups now, under two systems. This lot at least followed the plot (fall in water, rescued by newts, kill the lizard...) The other times have always run backwards. Not that I mind.

> Poor Whiteeye. I'm sure he's in some special Uzish hell where he gets
> killed over and over by.... hmmm... I guess he IS in Hell.

After what he did to Granny? Deserves it.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stable Yard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net