Re: OT: manchester

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 10:01:21 -0000

Sadly the answer is possible no, Gian. And I reply on-list as a measure of abject shame and anger. Roleplaying shops in Manchester are a sticky point with us locals. Somebody help us!

Forbidden Planet do not carry any of the Hero Wars or HeroQuest line that I have seen, but the main Waterstones on Deansgate, i.e. the one facing onto said road, has occasionally carried a mixed bag of works.

i.e. it carried fan products like Moon Rites (yay!) but hardly any of the core books whenever I went in. It *should* have HeroQuest, one would hope, but I haven't checked recently. We always turn to Forbidden Planet in Leeds for our fix.

All the best,

Stu.