Re: Esrolian "cultural hero"? (or equivalent)

From: giangero <giangero_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 20:57:31 -0000

Tessele, that was the Carneades' name I forgot. My personal favourite among Keathaelan heroes. Also for her hinted role in the Book of Belintar "Invitation" section.

Kethaelan Silver Age also lists Vogarth the Strong Man as loyal to the women and also one of the greatest heroes. But strangely no female names apart from Tessele.

But who knows which hero arrived in mythical Esrolia first?

Whereas theyalan men show their heroes and boast about them (such as Heort and Vingkot), theyalan women love to keep secrets. Imarja, Tessele, Esrola and Theya are possible sources, IMO, for inspiration about an Esrolian cultural heroine. But even Xentha. Ezkanekko was rumored to be son of Argan Argar and child of the Night but also child of a human woman. IMG Xentha (Uz goddess of the Night) is worshipped by humans along the southern coast of Genertela. A human heroine connected to Xentha could be the secret founding heroine you are looking for.

Ciao,
Gian