Re: Re: Household of Death

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 23:57:05 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2003-12-03-2355.

Andrew Solovay wrote:
> Anyway, if this idea works mythically, you could still get it in one-off
> cases. A nine-year-old's entire clan is murdered, he devotes himself to
> Humakt then and there, and from then on, he ages but does not mature... A
> possible NPC idea?

I have used a NPC like this in my Dragonewt scenario that I have been demo'ing at conventions this last year. Very creepy and unnerving for the players involved I can tell you.

Ravenchild:
The sole survivor of the Dragonewt slaughter of the Tarnda clan, Ravenchild is an eight year old girl with jet black hair and pretty blue eyes. She appears to be a sweet child dressed in Dragonewt skins but her smiles do not reach her eyes, they are cold and emotionless. If she lingers too long around anyone they feel very uneasy and morbid. She is also accompanied by a small murder of Ravens that flap and fly at anyone who gets too close to their charge.

Significant Abilities: Humakti Disciple 5W, Has Big Destiny 5W2, Cute & Sweet 10W, Calm & Collected 19, Know local Area 15, Stray & Drift Off 13, Talk to Ravens 14, Understand Ravens 11. Magic: Deadeye Stare 5W [Kill with a Glance, See Death, Immobilize Action]. Weapons: None as Deadeye Stare is enough!

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

darransims_at_ntlworld.com
darren.sims_at_...