Subject: Re: Blue Moon

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:23:26 EST

In a message dated 12/6/00 2:21:22PM, you write: <
 Bash spirit sounds a bit heavyhanded for annilla (or whatever her name  is these days)

I agree, you're right. But hey, I thought it was heavy handed for Irripi Ontor!

 >Affinities:

> >Secrecy (Secret Truths, Obscure Fact, Conceal Truth, Conceal Self)
> >Otherworld (Identify Runic Power, Bash Spirit, Defend Against Magic)
> >Movement (Blue Streak, Move Unseen, Invisible Path)

I put in Otherworld because most of the other Moon cults had it, but it really is out of place, or at least should have had Summon Celine Dion. So I think I'll use Blue Doom in place of Otherworld. The other feats (frex in Mystify) could easily be Secrecy feats.
The Tides are a form of Movement, so I might just include the Tides feats under movement (or vice versa)

<<Mystify (Leave no footprint, Erase Memory, Alter Writings, Lurk Unseen,

          Hide Item)
 Tides (Mesmerize, Command Tides, Levitate, Ebb Vitality, Refreshing

          Surge)
 Blue Doom (Sap Life, Summon Selene, Bolt out of the Blue, Shocking

          Revelation, Frigid Glare).>>

Adept: <<Parhaps the cult secret would be something like "Understand Annilla">>

<< Flotsam of Secrets:>>
I love this, essentially the same as Understand Annilla" I guess.

<< Whenever an assassin dies,>>
This is good too.

Thanks for the feedback, I remember the posts now.

If anyone is interested, here is the character write up:

Jhostarl commanded marines when his noble Sog family fell, betrayed by the Middle Sea Empire. Jhostarl became a devotee of the Fragmented Truths at Moonbroth, then swore allegiance to Pavis. Gifted with the twin horns, Quietism and Quietus, by friends in Shadow Dance he is patient, reserved and speaks deep council. He wields two swords, one steel, one shadow. Jhostarl conceals the fragments (?) and goes unseen, moving by secret paths, his blue orb sees the inner world, green sees beyond.His lover, a darkness spirit, has mastery of entry (?). Jhostarl removed the Crystal Song (?). Enjoying Vaseth (?), Jhostarl experiences controversial realities (?).

A bit ambiguous (?), but there you go.

Keith N