Re: Dragon Pass

From: Gerald Bosch <gbosch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 16:49:56 -0500

Osentalka_at_... wrote:

> Hello Friends
>
> > To my great surprise, I got Dragon Pass and the Hero's Book in the
> > post today (in Singapore!) with the A3(ish) sized map of Dragon Pass
> > and the postcard sized picture of the Dragonrise.
> >
> > GORGEOUS! an early Christmas present... :-)
>
> Singapore, Sweden AND Germany at the same day. It seems that Warehouse
> 23 is
> useing wind children or the like?

Add Back in the USA to the list- mine was in the mailbox this afternoon.

To Jane's question- I think these are the GTA copies, at least mine was.

I've been doing some digging and I give this yet another thumbs-up. Places new ond old, artwork that brings back some old memories, and a nice map from Wesley Quandros.

Now, I'm just waiting for my "Firefly" boxed set : )

Gerald