RE: Digest Number 200

From: A. K. Berner <open_micro_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:37:23 -0500

Erik wrote:

>But please lets not go Uz-crazy like AH a way back in the '80's

Yes, I have no need of 4 books on Uz for HW. One would be nice since they are a major force in Glorantha =) I think it would be a shame if the great depth that is added to play with such rich background materials on monsters was not a part of HW. Personally, I am an undead freak so I actually agree that I'd like to see other types of monsters besides trolls explored.

A.K. Berner

P.S. Cheers to Jeff and Graham for some damn funny stuff about White-eye. You guys are too cool =)