What's New At Questlines: Elmali Weaponthane

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:09:51 +1100

New at Questlines, in the 3D Gallery, 'Elmal Guards The Stead', an Elmali weaponthane in 1600*1200 wallpaper/screensaver format.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/poser.html#elmal

Done in Poser 4 and Photoshop. This one started with a photograph of some clouds, which I worked on till I had a suitable stormy atmosphere. I posed and coloured the Elmali to contrast, and foreshortened thr shot for a bit of dramatic presence. And yes, at last, a Sutton Hoo helmet... :) The runes are for a Bereni. I'm not sure where his horse got too... maybe that's the next project.

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_...                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

"Freedom is just chaos with better lighting."