What's New At Questlines?

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 07:40:46 +1100

Best Wishes to all the clan for Sacred Time and the New Year.

21 December. More Ducks! - On the new Duck Cults page, full HeroQuest keywords for creating duck bandits, an overview of Durultz deities, and cult descriptions for Poveri Pondfather, Canarda StweamMother, Hueymakt Deathdwake, Dwead Eye Dueymakt, Loueymakt Storm Bill and Vinga WedCwest. Seriously silly.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/duckkultz.html

19 December. Ducks? Baboons? Oh my.... This has been up for some time, but here's my Scotscon Imperious Lunar baboons vs fweedom-luving Orlanthi ducks epic, 'Bad 'Boon Rising / Beak No Evil'. You can download the module and full colour PDF character sheets and handouts as well. If you're feeling brave. And have ten players. And a spare GM.

Perfect for a convention!

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/DvB/

18 December. Bright blessings for Sacred Time! To celebrate the release of Issaries' Dragon Pass: Land of Thunder, I have uploaded the full version of the myth, The Sheep of Luck in both web and Adobe Acrobat formats. Learn about these three lucky sheep and all the gods that owned them. (Warning: contains some farmyard language).

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/sheep.html

11 December. An Elmali champion joins the forces of the Storm in the 3D Gallery. 'Elmal guards the stead'. In 1600*1200 wallpaper/screensaver format.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/poser.html#elmal

Cheers

John