Re: Uz Overdose?

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 13:07:19 -0000

I think there have always been 2 books for all the cultures - a Players Book (Thunder Rebels) and a GM's /Scenario Book (Sartar Rising) and I think Feed Uz! and Uz Swarm! fit this paradigm - having said that, there was only supposed to be one Orlanthi players book and we are already up to two...

We don't want just reissues of all the old Troll stuff updated to HW, especially at the expense of other cultures/regions, but on the other hand I'd hate to see Trolls ignored or cut back just because they've been published before... (and can we really believe HW is a real Gloranthan setting until we see at least one Kygot Litor cult write up?)