Re: Digest Number 200

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 10:18:29 -0500

Olli Kantola wrote:

> On Thu, 07 Dec 2000, A. K. Berner wrote:
>
> > was not a part of HW. Personally, I am an undead freak so I actually agree
> > that I'd like to see other types of monsters besides trolls explored.
>
> Please tell me that you are kidding. The whole point of all the troll
> supplements was that they aren't mosters, but different people of a radically
> different species!
>
> Olli Kantola
> --

The point he is making is that we've done the trolls in the past (along with the Praxians) and never touched on the 'core' enviromnet of Sartar. And never done anything offical on the other elder races. The troll material is in print... but there's a lot of stuff that's never been in print... Admittedly, the trolls are not without their charm but...

I, for one, would like to see more _new_ material. Conversions are well and good but I want to see new ground covered. Or at least see some much promised Old Ground finally dealt with. Sartar for example. Or Peloria. Or..

Jeff