Re: Re: The Glorantha Digest Undigested

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:29:17 +0000

>Does anyone have any figures on how many KB (or even MB) per week the
>digest averages?

The last week totals under 50K - no attachments, pictures, or HTML here, thank you very much - and the list very rarely gets over about 50K a day.

>I'm a little reluctant to sign up for any mailing list that sends
>things to my mail box rather than letting me go to it

Well, you could either use a web based mail client just for the GD, of which there are many to choose from. Or you could read it through one of the many excellent archives out there. I would recommend http://www.kondalski.org/brian/Glorantha/ maintained by the wonderful Brian Kondalski.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson