Esrolian Questions

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 12:19:10 +0000

Bryan
>I get the feeling that Vingans don't become queens, though--that in
>Ernalda almost by definition a Queen is a follower (probably a
>devotee?) of Ernalda the Queen. But I'm sure ruling it otherwise in
>your game wouldn't create any major problems.

It has been suggested before that rulers don't have time to be devotees as well as rulers, but I think this must be a case where doing their "normal job" counts as part their religious duties - otherwise (particularly with (sub)-cults like Dar, which are only open to Chiefs) where would the devotees come from?

That said, I think all Esrolian Queens follow Ernalda the Queen, but remember they are related to the Orlanthi, so that's still an Orlanthi "all"

--
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_...                      |
| On Line Xmas Card   http://www.timellis.demon.co.uk/santa.htm           |