Future Suppliments (was Re: Digest Number 200)

From: Erik <epweissengruber_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 18:01:40 -0000

What do most Gloranthaphiles want to see?

In 1980 I fell in love with the Kingdom of Sartar, and the mysteries of Dragon Pass.

As much as I have enjoyed learning about the Dragon Empire and the monotheist kingdoms of the west, I still want to know more about all the crooks and crannies of Dragon Pass.

What does Aldachur look like?
Do wasp riders get along with the other tribes? What is the ecosphere around Skyfall Lake?

Are most people like me? Or are they planning to play the intrigues between Pelorians, Dara Happans and Carmanians inside the Lunar Empire. Head off to the jungles of the east? Take on the Dwarf Island of Slon?

My advice for the books dedicated to the non-humans. I would like to see a few scenarios dealing with the species in question. In most of the (worthwhile) Deadlands expansions (Magicians, Law Men, etc.) they include scenarios where the new kinds of characters get to show their stuff.