Re: ROTK & HQ - SPOILERS

From: Graham Spearing <graham_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 10:38:32 +0000

Resisting the temptation, mannishly yet successfully, to trample over this humorous review of RoTK with the dainty finesse of a charging line of eye popping mumakil, I spot the following :

> The Hero Wars offers the chance of similar battles and soul searing quests,
> and watching ROTK made me appreciate what 'cinematic' roleplaying really
> means. You need a system like HQ to cope with the sheer scope of something
> like ROTK.

Amen brother! I hope to get my homelands for Middle Earth properly written up over the coming months as I return, with HQ, to Erebor in the waning of the 3rd Age. I have some appropriately hoary cliches warmed up and ready to serve ;-).

Best

--
Graham

This fellow's wise enough to play the fool,
And to do that well craves a kind of wit.