Re: Continuum early booking notice 1 day to go!

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:08:55 -0000

This is not an official reply in any way, but if anyone else is in the same situation, I expect an email notification followed prompty by a posted cheque will do the business: the Continuum crew seem reasonable chaps.

> Oh, and do we need to book accomodation now, or just
> the £20? Because I'm not sure if I'll staying Sunday
> night or not, yet. Can we add bits to our booking
> later?

I notice that you can cancel a booking up to 31st May 2004 and receive a full refund, so given that the con's leverage with the university depends very heavily on room bookings, I'd strongly recommend that, if possible, you book all three nights and just cancel the Sunday if you then find out you can't stay rather than doing it the other way round.

All the best

Mark