Re: Thunder Rebels

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 22:04:43 +0200 (EET)

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000, Charles Corrigan wrote:

> I notice the Thunder Rebels info has been updated on the Issaries Web
> site at http://www.glorantha.com/products/1301.html . The update
> includes a revised publishing date and the cover art.

Hether sure draws strange looking shadowcats. Reminds me of a hyena, with that black mane.

But parhaps I'm prejudiced. Suvi Ylioja, who made the Yinkin illo for athe monthly myth is my house artist afterall.

http://www.glorantha.com/new/yinkin.jpg

> To me, it does
> look doubtful that we will see it in the game shops this year (in the
> UK anyway), given the delays of printing, delivery and the imminent
> holiday season.
>
> But from what I have seen already, it will be worth the wait.

I agree. The chapter on Heortling culture is brilliant. I'm busy trying to translate it into finnish for my gamers (I try to avoid using english terms in the game.)

        -Adept