RE: Re: DP: Kjartan's Pool and the Pelaskans

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:15:49 -0000

The Salt and the Fresh Fishers
or Pelaskans and Poverrians

There the sea fishers are with their long fishing lines and their fresh fishin' brothers with trout on their minds both vying for space at the Pool of their choice their own right-to-fish they declared and the noise was so loud that when folks came from away and afar to remark with aplomb 'How silly those bickering brothers are!'

I think that last line needs work :)

Thanks for the link, I enjoyed the poem. I can see what Guy meant.