Re: Vingan Thunder Rebels Wallpaper

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:21:42 -0000

> To get a larger demographic interested in Hero Wars, she shoud be -
>err - enhanced to more "Laura Croftian" proportions.

Be careful what you wish for Roderick, especially in the Silly Season.

I've taken up Jeff's suggestion and uploaded a zip archive of six Vinga renderings and desktop wallpapers to the Hero Wars File page.

One image is a recent production based on Roderick's suggestion (Roderick always has his eye on the HW demographic) which is respectfully titled (for no apparent reason), 'Tomb Raider of the Clanking Ruins'.

Details of the files follow in a separate post.

Best Wishes for Sacred Time.

John

nysalor_at_... John Hughes

I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky, And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon. -Iqbal, Allameh Muhammad