Re: Homeland keyword for Sartarites in Prax?

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 23:29:57 -0000

> But I expect it's much easier to borrow common magic from local
sources,
> than to borrow more-specialized magic. So I'd assume that while
they have
> the Flesh Man list, there are also some borrowings from the Pavis &
Sun Dome
> lists, yes? (And maybe occasional bits from the Prax and Uz lists,
too.)

Flesh Man is the ancestor - and the Heortlings tend to bring their ancestors with them. And, as it says, you usually don't need to "defend" your common magics - it does mention that there's a fair number of them out there... and that you can usually have one from a neighboring homeland.

Jeff