RE: Hender's Ruin

From: matthew.cole_at_...
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:12:54 -0000

after a quick google....
______result 1 - prolly'l make Peter blush! :) ______________ Phil Hibbs:

>Is there any info available on Hender's Ruins? I've tried the three links
>that Google knows (one of which is Biturian Varosh).

Drastic: Prax doesn't describe it. Given that the Baboons have their rites there, I've thought of it as being established by the survivors of the Monkey Empire after Oakfed smote their capital (now the Monkey Ruins).

There's probably a Virgilian Epic in there about Hender, a Baboon Prince of the Monkey Empire, wanders around Prax before founding the City that bears his name. He receives a vision of the future might of his city but that has yet to occur.

--Peter Metcalfe

____okay maybe not actually blush :) ____________btw it's 4 links now :)_______________

so, apart from:

http://www.ibar.com/rqa/block.html

you *could* try those guys who are doing Prax Pak?