RE: Re: Dragonewt Plinths

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 22:41:05 +0000 (GMT)

> - Well, I *was* going to draw a line on my DP:LoT
> map scan and choose
> the several things I could intersperse with varios
> actiony curios.

Yes, makes sense.

> Because I suspect that a working DN road is like a
> motorway: fast,
> efficient, and very boring.
> - not IMG. I want it exciting, at least for the
> first few times. (!)

Quite!

> So we need some roadworks, and a multiple pile-up or
> two. Maybe a speed cop.
> - these will be okay too.

But the place hasn't been used for a while. Maybe a deserted (mostly deserted?) service station would be better.

Virtual Pavis:

> may be worth a look. But if it don't work, I can't
> fix it :(
> - it is worth a look, very excellent and working
> too! The only thing is
> that the masons appear to be on strike! What would
> it take to get them
> back to work? Increase wages for the next project?

An extra 24 hours in every day, please? The number of things on my to-do list is HUGE. (And spending a bit of time with the back of an envelope coding a virtual Road probably didn't help).

Jane Williams

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save �80 http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk