Re: Sedenay the Greatest Goddess

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 04:08:47 -0000

Why shouldn't he exist? No doubt, St. Henshelek serves the Greatest Goddess in his fashion, as does his church. I am sure that many other saints are also cherished by the Cerise Church - the Cerise Church's virtues include "inclusiveness" and "egalitarian." These are not just buzzwords.

Once you believe in their way, you can join your old ways with theirs (assuming they are compatible with the Lunar Way). I am sure that there are St. Xemelia and St. Gerlant orderlies happily labouring in the Cerise Church to bring about the triumph of Sedenya.

Or maybe I am not understanding the question you are doing me the honour of asking?

Hope this helps!

Jeff