Re: Rough Guide to Boldhome

From: Mike Gibb <m.gibb_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:35:10 -0000

Dear Andrew

I was just sifting through my old e-mails when I came across the following. I too am seeking (desperately) a copy of Rough Guide to Boldhome. David doesn't have any back here in the old country could you send me details as to how I could get one from you, perhaps?

Also if you have one handy - a list of other old fanzine productions you have stock of would be nice. I have only recently got back into the Glorantha thing (and I'm not even playing Hero Wars - although I've bought all the books - don't tell anyone!!) and have just about exhausted what I can get hold of this end. I'm particularly interested in getting hold of back copies of RQA and the like.

I appreciate you taking time out for this.

yours
mike gibb 8-)

> G'day all,
>
> I have all the old fanzine publications. They are still available from me
in Australia, including RGtoB. I also suspect David Hall still has some too in Britain.

> I am a notorius TOTRM hoarder. Email me if you want a list. If you are
overseas you just have to pay more postage.