Re: Gregging

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:19:17 -0800

>>Or about
> whether Orlanth is *really* the brother of the Red Goddess, making the
Hero
> Wars basically just a bad case of sibling rivalry.

Hah!

Everyone knows the the RG and Orlanth are man & wife, and the Hero Wars are really a nasty divorce case.
(complicated by his former marriage to Ernalda and the attendant "hit" put out on him by the Gor Sisters, and her relationship with "Uncle" Yelm (just what do you think she was running away from in the first place, eh? and turning to Chaos - come on, that's just rebellion against authority, mixed with denial, brought on by the stresses her "Uncle" brought into her life (And where was her father during all this? Or Mommy Dearest?)

Next on the Jerry Springer show.

Hey, if the Greek Gods can act like redneck trailer trash, the Gloranthan ones can too!

RR
- Richelieu