Re: Jonorol's Blessing: narrative?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:07:40 +0000 (GMT)

> > Jonorol's Blessing. "Recover 1 AP per round during
> any
> > physical combat as long as AP are above 0."

> The AP in physical combat to me represent (among
> other things) attitude,
> morale, and position. A fighter with this blessing
> probably has some
> sort of self-confidence, with the body language to
> match, that means
> that until she's actually beaten, she still believes
> that she's going to win.

Thanks, this more or less fits the ideas I was coming up with, only you express it better. I think it also matches the corresponding geas quite well: the one where you have to always accept challenges to single combat. Believing that you're going to win would help a lot.

> I've fought people like that in SCA combat, and it
> can be quite
> disconcerting, especially in a group combat where
> they are anchoring a line of troops.

Yeah, confidence is a killer. For someone :)

Jane Williams

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save �80 http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk