Re: Heortling Mythic Themes

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 10:48:19 -0500

At 09:44 AM 2/22/2004 +1100, John Hughes wrote:
>The Great Themes of Sartarite Myth

>10. You must understand that the world changes, and that nothing lasts
>forever.

         Not sure about this one -- when the world changes, it's usually for the worse for Orlanthi. How this fits in with the changing nature of Storm, I have no idea. Maybe it's both good and bad : "Our blessing is that we can change the world; our curse is that we can change the world."

>And The Dark Side...

7. Leaders, even great leaders, can go bad.

8. Foreigners are bad unless they quickly become our friends.

9. New things are usually bad.

  1. Violence is the easiest option.

Peter Larsen