New competition and updates from the RHQN

From: Newt <newtiswrong_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:12:30 -0000

Hi all

Here are the lastest updates from the Ring of HeroQuest Narrators.

Patron & Nemesses Competition

To celebrate the release of the excellent Masters of Luck and Death, we are running a competition to with three copies as prizes.

For entries we are looking for those powerful NPCs who in the not-so black and white world of Glorantha, can either be a source of aid and comfort or one of annoyance and pain, dependant on how the heroes are allied against their goals. These should be powerful and memorable characters that can be used again and again.

Entries will find a home in a new section Patrons and Nemeses. Check out the an example Alran the Master of a thousand Silver Tongued Devils.

The closing date is 15th March, entry and submission details at www. rhqn.com

New Narrator's Article

"While you were away" by Keith Nellist

The Heroes have been away for a significant period of time, probably on heroic quests, but possibly just looting the ruins of the elder races. Meanwhile, back home all sorts of trouble is brewing

New Heroic Tale

Scapegoats by Newt Newport

RHQN at Conception 2004

Only ten days to go to this five day convention down in Dorset UK, and we're getting ready for five days of HeroQuest gaming.

For more details on Conception go to www.wessexgaming.org

To view all the above please visit our website www.rhqn.com

Regards

;O)Newt