Re: eurmalis in clans

From: Moah, platypus powaaa! <MOAH_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 23:55:46 +0100

Jane Williams wrote:

> --- "Moah, platypus powaaa!" <MOAH_at_...>
> wrote:

> When this happened in my game, we said that once the
> PC was discovered to be a trickster, he had to accept
> being bound by an Orlanthi or immediate execution (by
> lynch mob). The chief already had his own bound
> Trickster, so he needed a different sponsor/sucker.
> And he got bound by one of the other PCs.

Both orlanthi players have refused to bond him. And yes, I told him he had to bond an Orlanthi or a chief (anyway i don't think the 90% requirement of disciplehood leave much choice). I think I'll make them pay somehow :P something like forcing them to have the bad of bonding without having the good.
Or make the Eurmali the chief of the heroband once they get there :P

Moah, platypus powaaa!