Re: eurmalis in clans

From: Moah, platypus powaaa! <MOAH_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 00:44:20 +0100

Jane Williams wrote:

> Could you come up with an NPC Orlanthi who *will* bond
> him? One of his kin, who doesn't want to see him
> killed, say? Of course, that effectively puts him
> under NPC control :(

That's the current plan, but we're back to the "either the Eurmali is on the ring, or the clan has two eurmalis." but I guess I'll put the Eurmali on the ring. I'm only now realizing how much of a payback  having him as their superior will be :P

> Oh, how about one of *their* kin? Kin of the Orlanthi
> PCs, that is? If the Trickster causes trouble, they
> take it out on his owner: but they can't, because he's
> kin!

Heh! That's evil! I like it!
And if I remember my Thunder Rebel well, there is no real difference between individuals in Orlanthi culture? It's all bloodline responsibility,  right? So if the trickster does something evil, the player's bloodline's responsible for it?

Moah, platypus powaaa!