Re: New Format for HQ

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:58:44 -0800

> I have now completed my Issaries collection. I have to say I much
> prefer the new formats to the Trade Paperbacks. Was it people power
> that got the guys to change the format?

Nope, the trade paperbacks were the result of Issaries listening to a particular person, the change back was the result of listening to someone else.

To be fair, the trade paperbacks were the result of looking forward to "Where are RPGs going"? Which got totally screwed by the D20 and OGL phenomenon.

RR
- Richelieu