Re: Re: Glowline = Chaosline?

From: S. Ben Melhuish <sben_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:39:08 -0800

Rob wrote:
>> So if I'm reading this right, there are giant Chaos engines
>> pumping Shepelkirt-only-knows-what-kind-of-energy across the
 >> Lunar empire.

> YGWV but I would like to know what the official (ie Greg) view on
> this is. Having said that I don't think its chaos - is it??

Well, *I* inferred chaos. But it didn't come straight out and say "the Glowline is chaos energy", so there's room for interpretation.

Now, if I were running a game, I think I'd have it be chaos energy if the PCs were Lunars, or some kind of (relatively) benign non-chaos Lunar energy if the PCs were opposed to the empire. Makes for a more complicated moral/magical situation, which is always good fun.

--
Pile on!
http://pile.org/