Re: Re: Siege of Whitewall

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:05:13 +1100

Fascinating stuff from Joerg, which I'll no doubt steal in great detail. :)

At the risk of getting all Digesty, and I'm happy to follow up there, but OID indicates the Bat is **very late** in the siege.

OID p9 lists all sorts of nasty happenings at Whitewall during 1621. Acid rain, huge assaults, slime, tunnelling under the walls, sorcerous fires (its all sounding a bit like my bathroom), giant eagles, dogs sleeping with cats, yadda yadda yadda....

It sums up by saying...

The Crimson bat **finally** arrives to devour all of the inhabitants.

It then tells of how Broyan beat off the Bat before relating that, 'at last Whitewall falls'.

Stirring stuff.

John

nysalor_at_... John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Few bows will be stretched and not many will be the slings, when Ares at last brings war into the plain. The brutal work will be for swords. Our enemy yonder are masters of such warfare, lords of Euboia, famed for their spears.