Re: Dragonpass numbers

From: giangero <giangero_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 09:35:12 -0000

> And on a related note, are the NPC numbers given in
> OiD and so on still valid for HQ, now augments work a
> bit differently?
>
> It *is* nice to have standards of comparison.

there are standard of comparison:
conversion notes from herowars to herowuest pdf at Glorantha.com cover all these issues pretty well.
I know, since I'm using it a lot.

Please note also that the *full stats* for Kallyr will be made available in the next Sartar Raising series book.

I add that over time (from 1613 to 1622 or so) even great heroes like Kallyr will change.

So maybe the full stats merely represent the new Kallyr, after battle of Iceland events!

Ciao,
Gian