Re: Various details

From: giangero <giangero_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:00:35 -0000

> > > Trolls 150 000

> Anyone have a feel for what the break down is of true trolls versus
> trollkin? 10:1? 100:1? Also anyone know what the most populous
of
> the beast men types are? (I was just a little surprised by both of
> these numbers, and am trying to digest them and meld them into my
> understanding of kerofinnela)
> --Bryan

In my Glorantha 6:1, but who cares, really? How can a human know how many UZ are there? Let alone Mostali or Aldryami...

6:1 is a useful (average) paradygm, in game. 4:1 is for "specialized" trollkin (Warriors or Healers, nominally) to specialized Uz (worshippers of Zorak Zoran or worshippers of Xiola Umbar).
10:1 is for non specialized (but value) Trollkin to Uzko. Food Enlo are beyond even Uz caring/counting, by definition.

Ciao,
Gian