Re: Duck-Point (and much mystical speculation)

From: jeffrichard68 <richj_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:45:45 -0000

> My though process on city assignment:
>
> -Wilmskirk federation includes the Locaem, the "spear tribe," also
it
> has a very major temple complex, by implication greater than the
> other cities, and I would be inclined to think of major mojo magic
as
> a "spear" function.

Of course the Colymar are the Black Spear tribe - which even the Grazers fear. And the durulz do give Sartarite armies remarkable mobility on the Creek, River, and Stream.

Besides, couldn't "very major temple complex" imply "Backboy" status?

Nonetheless, this is a very entertaining idea with a lot of promise.

Jeff